Friday, April 27, 2007

Benjamin and I played with birdseed yesterday! We set out a shower curtain and lots of containers to spoon birdseed into. Benjamin had a blast pouring the birdseed from bowl to bowl and moving it around with my measuring cups. He was very sad when we had to put it away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
I LOVE your sight, Benjamin looks like he is having SO much fun. What a great idea to spread out something then let Benjamin poor to his hearts content. GREAT IDEA! You know you are a wonderful mom when you do fun enriching activities like this.
Love mom

Melody said...

Awesome, Great idea!

Jill said...

You are such an awesome mom, Benny is sooo lucky!

Anonymous said...

What a cute mom you are! I probably never would have thought of that - I better start getting more creative now that I am going to be a mom soon!