Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Toledo Zoo fun!

I planned a zoo trip with some friends on October 1st. Jed and I bought a pass to the Toledo Zoo in May and then we never went back! So I decided I had to try to get my money's worth out of it, and I was glad that three friends wanted to come along with me. It was such a blast! I really love this zoo. It started out as a pretty cold day, but by noon time is was beautiful! We had a GREAT time.
In the picture above we were on the train ride, seeing the Savannah animals. Isn't that a funny face Benjamin is pulling? It makes me laugh every time I see it. He is so weird! Reminds me of his Daddy. :)



And this is just a random picture I took the other day. I thought it was cute how they were both reading books, side by side. Benjamin has always liked doing this, and it's not uncommon for me to discover him looking at books. Apparently Eliza is watching and learning!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't spent much time around Eliza. She looks so cute. Ben seems like such a good brother.
Miss you. Dad

Mindy said...

That's adorable! Jack loves books, too. And I have to say it makes me super happy. :) The zoo pictures are cute, too. That is a GREAT zoo.

Brittany said...

What a cute picture of them reading together! They are both so intent on their books! I will catch Gabe reading in his room too...I love it! That zoo looks wonderful - I still need to make it to our zoo here!

Anonymous said...

Why go to the Toledo zoo when you could have driven out here for the Bronx zoo? I'm a little offended. I like the face Ben is making in the first photo. It is classic. -- Nate

Michel said...

I LOVE the picture of them reading together, they have the exact same expression on their faces :). They are such sweet, lovable children, we sure miss you all. Love Grandma Walker

Jan S said...

I loved that pic of the kids reading books. Aren't they just SO cute!
XO MOm

Melanie Anne said...

What adorable pic of them reading together! How darling. And the zoo looks so fun!!