
We hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! We were thankful for the opportunity to remember the birth of our Savior, and enjoy the magic of Christmas.
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Jed, Erin, Ben and Eliza
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
4 comments:
Thanks for the cute Christmas card Erin! I didn't send out cards this year, so don't think I forgot about you. Your family is so cute, and it's fun to see all the fun things you guys have been up too. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Cute pic, Erin! Ben looks so big, esp with his hair slicked down. I'm used to the messy toddler look... and suddenly this pic made him look like the school boy he will be next year! I love Eliza's little beanie, too. What a cute family!
I just spent the last hour looking at all your old blogs . . . again. I am really lonesome for you. I am proud of you honey; you are a wonderful little mother. I just wish I wasn't missing out so much on your little ones' growing up time. Aren't we luck, though, to have these blogs and cell phones and webcams? It helps.
Sure miss you.
Love,
Mom
Such a cute picture!! I loved it! My fave is Eliza's tongue sticking out a little! :)
Post a Comment