Sammy's momentous occasion of tasting real food for the first time!Daddy gets the honor of giving him his first bite. yum, yum, yum!
That is the funniest 'YUCK!' face I have ever seen! He is six months old now. I can't believe how time flies.
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh, I think Sam grew overnight! He's so big :)
i love that face! so funny!!!
~selina
LOVED that face on Sam! Man he is so big now! I also loved the Yellowstone pics, what a fun adventure!
I loved Sam's funny faces! I can't believe he is already so big. He already looks bigger from when i last saw him. what a cutie pie!
Oh that is so CUTE!! I love the yuck face! any day now I will give Nyah her first taste of food too. :) THey grow so fast - it's fun but a little sad. Sam looks so different already!
Oh, Sam is so sweet with his "first taste face :)" It is amazing how much they grow in such a short time. Eliza is such a cutie with her beautiful curls and she is such a big helper ;). We sure miss your little family. Love Grandma Walker
you have the cutest kids! i love their skin...it looks so soft and edible! you're such a cute mommy and daddy!
Oh my goodness It is SO fun to share in a first with baby Sam thru this blog! yeah for blogging. What cute babies you make:) I loved those faces--he was not too impressed with solids, huh? How is it going now? What a darling little guy and how sweet Eliza is!! Come visit, please! xoxo
I laughed right out loud at Sam's face in that last picture! What a cutie!
Post a Comment