We had a fun time decorating the Christmas tree this year. I wanted to get out all our decorations the first week of November, but I held off until the 19th.... I just couldn't wait another day longer, and I finally decided that it didn't matter that Thanksgiving was still yet to come. ;)
Decorating the Christmas tree is extra fun now, since Ben and Eliza get to participate in unwrapping and hanging all our various ornaments. They are so cute; they LOVE picking out their own ornaments and seeing all their favorites again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are so funny! I just laughed out loud when I saw the date that you put up your tree. You are a true Christmas-lover!
how fun! I'm going to do that next year for sure... I always wait and wait and wish Thanksgiving would come so Christmas time could start! :)
Eliza's dress may be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Love that you got your decor out early.
Post a Comment