Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Erin's Birthday

My birthday was on May 3, and Jed and the kids made it a very fun day!  When I woke up, I could hear the kids downstairs, so I went down and they all surprised me with birthday whistles, party hats, streamers and balloons!! It was an exciting surprise! Jed stayed up late the previous night decorating. Isn't he sweet?


He had also set the table with Rapunzel paper plates. I love that man! :)
I whipped up some waffle batter and then he cooked them all up and served them to us. :)


After dinner that evening, the kids had a blast playing with Daddy. Seriously, he is such a fun Daddy. I sat my lazy bones on the couch and laughed at their antics, and videotaped them. :) Charlotte was three days overdue at this point, so I wasn't about to join the wrestling match! :)


2 comments:

Jan S said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HONEY!! I love that man, Jed, too for taking such good care of MY baby! It looks like that in spite of being overdue, you had a good day!

Travis and Britni said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you kept taking care of everything around the house while you were in labor. Crazy girl. I'm glad everything went well and little Charlotte is finally here. She's beautiful.