This is the recipe for this scrumptious cake. Courtesy of my sister, Melanie, who is an awesome cook.
1 pkg white cake mix
1 ½ c. unsweetened coconut milk
4 large egg whites

Beat together. Pour into 2 round 8-inch cake pans. OR double recipe and pour into 3 round 9-inch cake pans. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes. Frost the cake once it cools, and then press flaked coconut all over top and sides. Beautiful and delicious.
Frosting:
3 ½ c. powdered sugar
½ c. butter, softened
1 tsp coconut extract
1 8-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 pkg white cake mix
1 ½ c. unsweetened coconut milk
4 large egg whites

Beat together. Pour into 2 round 8-inch cake pans. OR double recipe and pour into 3 round 9-inch cake pans. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes. Frost the cake once it cools, and then press flaked coconut all over top and sides. Beautiful and delicious.
Frosting:
3 ½ c. powdered sugar
½ c. butter, softened
1 tsp coconut extract
1 8-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1-2 Tb. milk, to desired consistency



4 comments:
Oh Erin, it was so delicious! Thank you for my birthday cake! I absolutely loved it. This is a great recipe and I am so glad to have it.
I love this recipe too! Thanks!
This was awesome I am so glad you posted the recipe.
This is yummy! ...and beautiful.
Post a Comment