Our little family has been out West for Jed's brother's wedding. Last week Benjamin and I visited my family in Utah while Jed was taking finals. I got to hold my new nephew, Gabe. :) And Benjamin loved playing with his four cousins.

We went to the Hogle Zoo with my sister Melanie and her four boys (Connor, Tanner, Coleman, and Bridger) and my other sister, Mindy.




We drove from Utah to Montana for the wedding. Jed flew into Billings the day after Benny and I arrived. Nate and Kylie had a beautiful wedding at the Billings Montana temple.





5 comments:
Erin-you and your family are so cute! I am glad you are having fun on your vacation. I can't wait until you get back so we can play lots before you move away!!!
cute pictures!
It's so wierd to see Kylie in your brothers wedding photos....small, small world! You have such a cute family!
Have a fun vacations, I love the pictures! You have the cutest family!
I'm so glad you're back!!
Post a Comment