Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Shrimp, Shrimp, I love Shrimp!

Last night I made Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Lemon Linguini for dinner. It was yummy, and the zesty lemon pasta was very different and fun. The recipes are from Eugena, and you can find them on her blog, http://eugenagunderson.blogspot.com/. (Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it.)
I made a few changes - I used only 2 T. olive oil in the beginning, I substituted white grape peach juice for the white wine, I substituted linguini for the spaghetti, I omitted the 2/3 c. olive oil that was supposed to go into the pasta, and I only added about 1 tsp (maybe 1 1/2 tsp) lemon zest.

2 comments:

Jill said...

yum looks good!

Anonymous said...

That is too beautiful to eat! I can't show this blog to griff again... he'll start thinking he married the wrong sister. :) Love, Mindy