Our first picture of Benjamin and Eliza together. Eliza is now 4 weeks old. She is still so little, yet she has already grown so much! This picture makes her look bigger than she really is because of the layered clothes. 
And a few more pictures of when my mom and Brittany came to visit when Eliza was 2-3 weeks old.





9 comments:
Cute pictures, Erin! Eliza's facial expression in the second picture is SO cute. I love it - she's adorable. And Ben is looking like such a big boy!
Darling pictures Erin! Ben sure looks cute holding his little sister.
Erin,
Your children are so cute! And I they look a lot alike. I love the second picture of Eliza, what a sweet baby!
Such cute pictures!! I especially like the one of Benjamin and Eliza! Too cute! :)
Such cute pictures!! I especially like the one of Benjamin and Eliza! Too cute! :)
Ben has the cutest facial expression when he is holding Elize. They are so CUTE! Love Grandma Walker
Yeah, you and your sister look nothing alike, I can't even tell you're related :) Wow those were some strong genes! Cute Eliza, I want to kiss her cheeks.
You have such an adorable family, and you look so good, I can't believe you just had a baby!
I loved the pic of Benny holding Eliza. Thanks so much for doing this blog. It helps us all feel more connected to these babies that we miss so much! Love, Grandma Sterzer
Post a Comment