We finally got some good snow around here! It's been dumping on us the past few days. We went out on Thursday to shovel the walks and it was the BEST packing snow I have ever experienced. Right when Benjamin and I went outside Jed got home from work, so we all three had a great time together. Jed and I had a snowball fight... I was dodging all of his speedy and well-aimed snowballs, while fruitlessly trying to get my snowballs to fall within the vicinity of where he was standing. Very sad. I'd like to blame it on the fact that I was wearing his enormous gloves that resembled baseball mitts on my hands, but I know that is just an excuse. Fact is, I've lost every bit of aiming skill I ever had; you'd never know I was on the high school softball team.At least Jed promised me that he wouldn't dodge a snowball if it DID come near him. I should have been offended, but I was just grateful. :)
At one point, Benjamin ran up to Jed, got 'in his face', and yelled, "Don't throw Mama!" He didn't think Jed was being very nice by throwing snowballs at me. I thought that was so funny! Unfortunately, Benny didn't stick up for me long... Jed got him to join his team and sent him after me with a snowball. :)
We also built a good-lookin' snowman. I have a picture of Benjamin with a snowman for every winter of his life so far, this being the third. It's officially tradition!





9 comments:
What fun! That was so funny about Ben defending you then immediately turning on you! Cute little man!
What an AWESOME snowman!! Good job guys! The boys will be impressed--I will have to show them when they get home from school! We sure love you!
You do have a cute family! I can't believe how much Benny has grown since you left. Have you read any good books lately (you know, in all the spare time you have with an infant and a toddler)? I miss our book talks.
Cute house AND family. And very funny about the snowball fight. I would lose miserably - and I'm afraid for my life when all my boys can start throwing snowballs at me.
You always have the cutest snowmen! Your last year was awesome too! I wish we would get some good packing snow...
Snowman! Cool! I wish I had more than just a tiny patch of grass for my yard! I love Benny's Icon beanie! Supporting the fam. Love ya.
You guys always make the best looking snowman!!How fun! I bet Ben had a blast helping make it.
Cute pictures and CUTE snowman!!
I wish I could be there with dad to see your amazing snow man in person. What a sweet family. Sure love you guys, Mom Walker
Post a Comment