Last weekend I planned an outing with a bunch of friends to visit the Detroit Children's Museum downtown. It was a fun little place. They had a whole bunch of interactive toys. It was perfectly geared toward Benjamin's age.And nextdoor to it was the Firestation. The firemen were very sweet to show us their firetruck. They turned the lights on for us, and showed us the cab, etc. A very fun day.




3 comments:
that looks like a ton of fun!!!
Dad and I loved these pictures - you are such a fun, supportive Mom. XO Mom and Dad
I want to go to the children's museum here. I've heard it is really fun. Maybe when you come to visit. It sounds like you guys had fun. The fire truck looks fun, too. I have always thought most fireman are really sweet about showing kids there fire stuff. what good guys. :)
Post a Comment