Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We've arrived in SLC







We've been enjoying family in Utah all week! It's been so much fun! We spent the first night at my parents house and then headed to Mindy's for Wednesday. That night we went to a baby shower for her put on by my Aunt Donna and the rest of the Sterzer family. Mindy is due in two weeks and looks so cute! She is having a baby boy. Baby Jack will be my parent's tenth grandchild and ninth grandson. (Yes, that's right - Eliza is the only girl in ten grandkids!)

We had lots of fun at the baby shower and I was so happy to see all my cousins, aunts and uncles again. It's been a year and a half the last time I was in Utah. Above is a picture of Benjamin with some of his cousins, Coleman, Cannon and Bridger. Benjamin's cousins are so CUTE! They just dote on Eliza and are seriously so sweet to Benjamin. I just love being with those loving boys. And the other picture above is my mom holding Eliza next to Melanie holding our nephew Wesley.
Below are pics of my mom and Eliza, my cute pregnant sister Mindy with Brittany and her little boy, Gabe.

Here's my sisters Melanie and Mindy with me at Mindy's baby shower. And that's my oldest sister, Melanie, with Benjamin. It's so fun to be with my family!!



7 comments:

Melissa said...

You sisters all look SO much alike! I am glad you are with your family, it is always such a treat for me!

Diann said...

Glad you are having so much fun! Benjamin looks like he is totally enjoying himself as well. Eliza looks adorable. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving together!

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, it looks like you are having a lot of fun with your family! I'm glad you get to spend some time with them.

DeAnne said...

You and your sisters look almost identical! Have fun in Utah (I'm jealous) and tell Amy "Hi!" from us!

Brittany said...

Yeah!! We are having so much fun with you, little sister! You live to far away! :)

Melanie Anne said...

Oh--your time here has been so fun for us! I wish you didn't have to leave! I sure love my little Benny and Liza! They are so precious!

Mindy said...

I already miss you, Er Bear! I wish you were back in Utah. It was SO FUN to have you and your cute kids here. I'm glad I got a copy of your pictures before you left. They are so cute!