Monday, December 22, 2008

Lights at Temple Square


Every year the Temple grounds are decked out in millions of twinkly lights. Every branch on a tree will be carefully lighted. It's incredible. Especially some of the really huge trees - when every branch is lit up at night it's spectacular! They have to begin lighting the trees in July and August; it's a long process. Anyway, we went to Temple Square on the night that they first turned on the lights for the winter. The entire family came. It was a very fun night.
Eliza is wearing her little beenie that Brittany crocheted for her. Isn't it pretty? Thanks 'Aunt Baba'!



My sisters and Mom... Mindy, me, Melanie, Brittany, and Mom.
And finally, a picture of the temple itself. This is where Jed and I were married, five and a half years ago. It's a beautiful temple!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the temple Christmas lights - it was so fun to have you guys come this year! I need to get that beanie to Eliza pronto - sorry!! :)

Mindy said...

I love the temple lights, too, sis! And it was SO fun to have you in town. That last picture of the temple is beautiful! Good job. :)