Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
7 comments:
I started getting a bit nervous when he took off his belt. I was thinking "Erin wouldn't really...would she really? No, he's not really going to flash us..." I laughed so hard. Impressive contortion skills, Jed.
OH my goodness, that was hysterical, to think that is my flesh and blood fitting into a small space:). You could send that into funniest home videos. Looks like you were having a fun day. Thanks for sharing, I needed a good laugh today. Love Grandma Walker
I am still laughing. When Jed started taking off his belt I thought, "Uh, he's my home teacher.. should I look away??" That was so funny. I can't wait to show Paul.
That is a cute video, pretty funny. I will never understand why certain things seem like they will be fun to boys.. It's even cuter hearing all of you cracking up while you watch him :)
Jed sure is up for anything!! what a fun Daddy! This video even distracted Gabe from Nemo (wow) - he came running over to see Uncle JEd and Ben! You guys are all so cute - what a sweet little family!!
Ok that was a seriously cute video! I'm impressed with Jed's contortionist skills. :) I love that park. It looks like you guys were having fun!
Loved this video! So funny. I got the biggest kick however, listening to you laugh throughout the ordeal. You are so cute Erin!
Post a Comment