It was fun to make, and I'll post the recipe soon
on The Sisters Cafe. :) The week before was Anona's baby shower. It was super fun to hang out with all our friends at Janese's house, while a blizzard raged outside. I made chocolate covered cheesecake pops for that party. Yes, I love making party food! Aren't those pink pom-pom balls that Melody made the cutest baby girl decorations?
I just love my ward. There are so many fun girls who live here. We're all friends and there's the coolest feeling of unity and love here. It's so neat. For someone like me who lives far away from family, this is such a great blessing. I'm super glad that we got accepted here for residency. I get to enjoy this great place and all my friends for four more years!


9 comments:
All of those chocolate treats look so yummy. I love trying recipes from your cooking blog!! You have sooo many amazing recipes!! Your new hair cut looks great too!!!
congrats on the residency placement of choice!! what is Jed going to be doing?
Of course those are the cutest baby girl decorations, you guys made them for MY baby shower! Ha ha, I love them. I'm throwing a shower in a month or so, so I'll have to email you and copy all your ideas. Lovin' the hair, girl. It looks awesome on you.
erin,
the pictures of the decorations and food look like they belong in a magazine! wow! impressive! i need a few tips from you! :)
Um, those chocolate bowls sound insane. Can't wait to see that recipe. YOu look gorgeous. You always do, but I just love your stylish new hair. I CAN'T WAIT FOR GRADUATION. What a party that will be!
Love ya. Oh and I'm so happy that you have such great friends out there. And only a little bit jealous that I can't be a part of it. :)
That sounds fun, sis! You look beautiful. And I am excited to see your delicious sounding dessert on The Sisters' Cafe! I'm also so happy you have so many friends out there. But I still miss you here! :)
that is wonderful that you have such a great group of women to hang out with! I am so happy that sinceyou can't be here with us, you have others that care about you. Women are so important in each others' lives! Those goodies you made sound awesome! and I love the pink balls (how did she make those?) LOVE the hair too! :)
I am so happy that you have such wonderful sisters in your ward! We miss you so much--but to know that you are surrounded by sisters in your ward who love and care for each other so well, is comforting! I lOVe those pom poms--will you find out how she made them? I would love to make those for my next party! And you look so cute with your new haircut! I just LOVE it!XOXO
That's great that you have such a good group of friends around you:) Especially as you start residency:) How great that you don't have to move:)
Post a Comment