Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father & Son's Campout

Daddy took Benjamin to his second annual Father & Son's campout!
















Apparently Benjamin wouldn't hold still for a picture, so Jed had to go to extreme measures... Hence the hilarious photo to the right, with Jed's foot pinning him down for a picture.





















(Above) Jed had a headlamp for Ben to use, and he loved it!

From the picture of Benjamin in bed, it doesn't look like he's going to be falling asleep anytime soon! Cool Lightning McQueen sleeping bag, huh? Provided by his awesome Mommy. :)

And the following morning, up bright and early to make bottle rockets.

Jed and Benjamin had a good time. I'm glad Jed takes him to the Father and Sons campout every year. Ben was very excited to go!

4 comments:

Kylie Walker said...

Nate is so jealous! Just the other day he tried to make me promise to keep trying until we got a boy (fat chance!!) I'm glad the two boys had fun, I bet you enjoyed having some alone time with Eliza too!

Mindy said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the one of Ben modeling the headlamp. I can just imagine him being so excited about that. Jed is good daddy to take him. Oh, and I loved the LIghtning McQueen sleeping bag... I'll bet Bridger is jealous when he sees it. :)

Michel said...

What a fun time for Ben and Jed. Grandpa Walker will love the head lamp photo. Don't give the family ideas on how to get my picture by holding me down with a foot... that was way funny. Great memories for father and son.

Melanie Anne said...

These pcitures are awesome!! I love that cute little Benny! The foot holding picture is priceless! And that sleeping bag is very cool. Bridger would think he had died and gone to heaven if he got to sleep in that. Ben looks pretty excited to be in it too! What happy memories with his Dad!