Congratulations to Jed who graduated from Medical School after four long grueling years! Yippee! I am so proud of him! Somehow through it all, he continued to be a fun, considerate and positive husband, and a hilarious and enthusiastic daddy. He is truly remarkable, and I'm so excited that he has accomplished and recieved a doctorate degree. Wow! That's my husband! Congratulations Jed! I love you!
You worked hard to get this far and I appreciate all you've done for our family!

When we were driving home from the graduation ceremony, Jed started teasing Benjamin and told him that from now on he needed to call him 'Doctor Dad.' Benjamin took him seriously and got a concerned look on his face and told him he did not want to. Jed kept telling him to call him 'Doctor Dad' until Benny said, "No, that's not a good name." It was so funny that Ben thought he was being serious!
After the graduation ceremony, we were driving home and Ben put on Jed's cap and excitedly said, "Look! I'm graduating!" It was pretty cute.
Thanks to A. T. Still University for the first two pictures. My camera wasn't working well, as you can see, and they kindly sent me the professional pictures that a photographer took of us.


14 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment and so much hard work, you should be very proud.
CONGRATS!!! It's a long road to get through medical school! I'm sure you are both thrilled to be moving onto the next chapter in life.
Congratulations, Jed. You are so...so...so...mature and old and doctor-ish. I'm proud. And excited you can call in antibiotics for me.
We are SO proud of you Jed, I got weepy seeing your handsome graduation pictures next to your darling wifey and cute kids. I still feel a big "sad hole" that we weren't there to be with your fam and enjoy your HUGE accomplishment. We are so proud of you and your family. I have to say you must have been the best looking "doc" in the class (and I am not prejudice:). Love MOM
Jed you look great! I am proud of you brother! You look so official! I sure love you guys.
Jed, cool pictures. We sure love you guys. I am very proud of you as a doctor and father and son. Happy Fathers day. Have a good day with Erin and the kids.
Love Dad
Congratulations Jed! (and Erin for making it through med school too, I think you legally own half of that degree). Just think, you will finally get a well deserved paycheck soon!
Congratulations Jed! (and Erin for making it through med school too, I think you legally own half of that degree). Just think, you will finally get a well deserved paycheck soon!
Congratulations, Jed! We are so proud of you and wish so much that we could have been with you on that special day. We were thinking of you though (TRUE!). We are saying lots of prayers for you to get through these first few rotations. We love you!
Mom S.
PS. thanks for supporting Erin in coming out to visit bringing your two beautiful little children. We loved having them here. It was a hard time for me (end of school and decision making time for the new house) so I didn't get as much quality time with Erin and her sisters as I had hoped, but she was able to do a lot of fun things with them. It was especially nice for Brit and Melanie since she may not get to do as much together in the future. I know you missed them, but we just loved having them here with us. Thanks for sacrificing! :-)
Congratulations Jed!! That is such exciting news - I'm so proud of you (and for you Erin, for putting up with 4 years of studying and not having your husband around).
Congratulations Jed!
CONGRATULATIONS JED!!! We are so happy for you! You put in a lot of hours to get that degree (to put it mildly)! We love you!!
Wow--Congratulation Jed!!!! What an accomplishment! We are so proud of you. We sure do love you!
Right on, Jed!!! Major congratulations are in order. We are so proud of you. Now if you can just make it through SICU. :)
Post a Comment