Well, we have news to officially share!

We're expecting a baby in March! We are really excited to add a new little addition to our family. I'm 20 weeks along, so, we already know the gender...
Keep in mind that out of ten grandchildren, Eliza is the only girl in the family. So, in keeping with that masculine tradition, we will be having a
BOY!!
Now we can say that out of 11 grandkids, ten of them are boys in our family. So crazy!
When the ultrasound technician told Jed and I that it was a boy, I was SHOCKED. I just couldn't believe it! Which means, that out of our three kids my 'motherly intuition' has been wrong every single time. Sheesh! But of course we are both so excited about another boy!
When I went to pick up the kids from my friend's house after the ultrasound, Ben immediately asked me, "So, Mom, what is it?" I asked him what he thought it would be and he promptly (and predictably) answered, "A boy!" I told him, "Yes, it's a boy! You're right!" He was very excited and pleased about that! He has been firm about thinking it was a boy all along. Next time I will rely on his opinion instead of my own gut feeling. :)


26 comments:
Well, heavens, we LOVE having boys around our house so we are thrilled with this news. That little Eliza will learn to hold her own being sandwiched inbetween two brothers. How fun!
Congrats! I really want another boy! We aren't even thinking about trying yet though. 2 is enough for right now. Maybe next year! :)
Congratulations Erin!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU FOUR! That is so exciting! Better send photo shoots of you now Erin! :)
Congratulations Erin! That is great news :)
I bet Eliza was relieved -- she almost lost her spot as the only female. We're happy for you guys. Nate and Kylie
Congratulations Erin!!! 2 boys and 1 girl, how fun!!!!
CONGRATS!!!! How fun!
How exciting! I'm thrilled for you. I'm sure three kids will be an adventure!
Yay! So exciting congratulations! We miss you tons
This is Ryan Weaver's wife -- we met long, long ago at a wedding reception in Provo! I hope you don't mind me checking your blog. But I just thought I would say a big congratulations from both of us on Baby #3! We both hope you're feeling well. Good luck with these next few months before Baby Boy's arrival!
Congrats Erin!!! I think 2 boys and 1 girl is a great thing, you will love it ;)
Yeah! Little Logan is soooo excited to have a BOY cousin his very same age!(At least I know he will be:) Now, just to find out what Brittany is having...and I can't believe you're already half way there! Wahoo! Love you guys.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Children bring the greatest belssings from a loving Heavenly Father. We love you.
Congratulations! Boys are fun, aren't they? :)
Well it's about time you shared the news with everyone!! :) You're half way there - how exciting!! I am SO excited that we are having babies at the same time (almost literally)!! I am dying to know what I'm going to have. You know I wish for a girl but at the same time if it's a boy he would have 2 cousins his age again, just like Gabe. That would be so fun! You better post a picture of yourself soon! Seriously, I want to see! I hate living so far away!
What a great picture - you can see his cute little body and he is just BEAUTIFUL! Those ultra sounds are so cool! MISS YOU TONS!
XOXO
Mom
Hi Erin. Honey, you don't look old enough to be having 3 kids!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Dad
congratulations Erin and Jed!! I am so happy for you and to meet this newest little man in the family! His ultrasound is darling!
XOXOXOXO
That's exciting news. Iam happy for you, and equally happy to report that we are NOT expecting any new kids!
Well, We are expecting a grandkid in the next 3 weeks or so, but that's it!
Yahooooo! I didn't even know you were pregnant - congratulations. These are the types of things we like to hear on the Walker Clan....have you guys joined yet?
I'm so excited for you!
Yay!!! Congratulations!! That's one lucky baby coming into your family:)
Congratulations!! That is crazy you have so many boys in the family, they are going to have a blast:)
Erin, congratulations! Oh my goodness, I"m out of the blogging community for a few months and there have been so many exciting announcements in the Johnn Sterzer family! How fun for you and Brittany to be pregnant together. I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Erin!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I guess this is what happens when I don't check blogs for a while! I missing exciting news from everyone!! :)
Yay! I'm so excited to meet him! Congratulations, sis!
Post a Comment