Friday, December 11, 2009

6 months exactly

This is me at 27 weeks (6 months along). I'm due March 11. My sister, Brittany, is due on March 30 and has been asking me to take a picture of myself. So, anyway, here I am. :) Something happened during the picture, though... somehow my belly shrunk like ten inches because I just KNOW it's about twice this size in real life....
On a side note, baby boy has been kicking me like no other for weeks now. He is a squirmy little thing! Benjamin thinks it's pretty neat to feel the baby moving around in there. :) Eliza still loves sitting on my lap, but it's starting to get rather uncomfortable- for both of us! :)

14 comments:

Missy said...

You have the cutest little baby bump! Good luck on the last 3 months :)

Michel said...

You are the cutest pregnant women!

Brittany said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! Yeah you look SO cute!! I think i'm bigger than you though and I'm not quite 25 weeks! uh oh! :) Your tummy is adorable - I love it! I had forgotten how big the tummy gets during pregnancy... it's fun though, huh? Overall anyway! And this stage is the best for me because you're not sick but not too big yet either! Keep the pictures coming, ok? I love to feel a part of it!

Holly Lujan said...

You look so cute! I love the baby bump and I love your hair! You are a beautiful pregnant woman. I hope I look that good when I am pregnant.

Chrissy said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!

Sook said...

You're such a cute pregnant mom! :)

Mindy said...

You look so so so cute! (In Coleman's words... love all those "so"s. :) You really do, sis. I love your little basketball belly... wish I could experience that. My belly looks more like I am hiding the whole basketball team under my shirt WITH the ball. :) I can't wait to meet that little guy!

Wilsons said...

Okay so you are the most adorable pregnant lady EVER! I forgot that you don't even look pregnant from the back!

Jan S said...

You are so CUTE! I can hardly wait for that little boy to enter the world.
XO Mom

Melanie Anne said...

You look so darling!!!! I am so excited to meet this little guy too! Oh and I love your haircut!!

Unknown said...

Erin, you are as adorable as ever! How exciting you're welcoming baby #3!! He's so lucky to get to come to a wonderful, happy home like yours.

Good King Wenceslas is the best song. I love this time of year when I hear it over and over.

hayley said...

YOu are the tiniest cutest little pregnant lady ever!

Katherine said...

No fair! I want to look like that when I'm 27 weeks pregnant!

Merianne said...

You look fantastic! Your hair, your belly...everything! I'd give anything to look as great as you do pregnant!