I am so excited that Jed is done with his Trauma Surgery rotation at the Main downtown Detroit hospital. It was loooooong hours, and we all missed him! I took this picture a week or so ago, when Jed was staying up even later in order to read the kids a book before he crashed to bed. He had been awake and working for probably 30 hours at this point. I thought it was so cute when I discovered him reading to the kids after finally arriving home from his shift. Every time he got home again, they were so excited to see him!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Daddy's home!
I am so excited that Jed is done with his Trauma Surgery rotation at the Main downtown Detroit hospital. It was loooooong hours, and we all missed him! I took this picture a week or so ago, when Jed was staying up even later in order to read the kids a book before he crashed to bed. He had been awake and working for probably 30 hours at this point. I thought it was so cute when I discovered him reading to the kids after finally arriving home from his shift. Every time he got home again, they were so excited to see him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So sweet:) We can relate all the way over here in AZ! How we love those daddies who still have plenty of time for their kids even after not sleeping for over 24 hours!!! Lucky kids:)
Thats a really cute picture! I'm glad he is done with that rotation. The next time you and Jen are in Utah, give us a call! By the way, i LOVE your food blog!
Sorry, i meant Jed! :)
That's how this month has been for J, yuck. Does he have the rest of the month off? How did you manage that?!
What a sweet photo. He made it through because he has such a supportive little wife. Love grandma Walker
Aw, what a good dad! I love it when my husband tries to spend time with Matt reading and just playing when he's home.
What a sweet moment to capture. Jed is a wonderful Dad. And won't you all be happy when these crazy days are over.
Post a Comment