Wednesday, January 20, 2010

snow play

A few days after Christmas, we got some great snow. We bundled up the kids and played in the front yard for a while.
Jed pulled them around on the sleds.... That's a workout!
Ben was loving it.
As for Eliza... Is this the face of pure enjoyment or what?! :)




In the picture to the right, Eliza isn't kneeling. Those big marshmallow pants make it look like that, though. :)




We kept getting lots of snow, and so the kids and I went out a few different times to shovel the walks and walk around in the snow. It was fun!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

those pics are so funny - I love all the snow gear. It is SO warm here right now. I'm actually comfortable in a sweater outside(for a short amount of time anyway!)I miss the snow though - it's so fun to play in!

Our Family said...

they are getting so big! such a cute little family! we need to start seeing profile pics of you soon! you are the cutest little mommy!
Katie

Melanie Anne said...

What a delightful afternoon!! Eliza looks so cute--but not so fond of the whole sledding think:) So cute in her marshmellow outfit!!

Mindy said...

Eliza looks adorable. I can imagine Benjamin having the time of his life playing in the snow. I'm glad you guys were able to do it.

Jan S said...

THat looks so fun! Jed is so busy but he always seems to find time for his little family. What a cute Daddy! Eliza gets cuter all the time - I would just love to snuggle that cute little sweetie!
Love, Mom

Kylie Walker said...

Oh Eliza looks so adorable. I just want to pick her up and hug her, she looks like a little eskimo. Way to enjoy the snowy weather!