Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eliza is 2 years old now!

I can't believe our baby girl is two years old! She turned two in January. She is such a sweetheart! She has developed a fun little personality, and Jed and I get a kick out of her antics every day.
For her special breakfast, we had Easter Resurrection Rolls (I know, I broke tradition and made them when it wasn't actually Easter - but this was a good reason!), and Jed's famous, delicious, moist, and cheesy Ham Scrambled Eggs (applause). (Really, they were delicious.)
She felt extra special I think!


Here she is opening up her birthday present....

Notice the nice Christmas wrapping. :) She doesn't seem to mind, luckily.
















Aha! She finally extracted her birthday present!
She had a great time with it. It took her a few minutes, and much encouraging, before she whacked the balls hard enough to get them to go down. Benjamin was just itching to get his hands on her new toy! Jed and I kept having to tell him that it was her present for her birthday, so she got to play with it right now. :)


Happy Birthday, you darling girl!











8 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! Sweet girl, Abbey's insisting we go back and look at her pictures.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!!! I wish we could have come for the celebration... those eggs sure sounded good! :) Eliza is so cute...cuter every day. I can't believe she is 2!!

Sook said...

Happy Birthday, Eliza! :)

Jarred and Angelina said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!

Jan S said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Eliza. I loved the birthday pictures. I can hardly wait to see her in a only 5 more weeks!
Erin, she always looks so cute and happy - you are a good mommy.
XOXOX Mom

Melanie Anne said...

Happy Birthday Eliza darling girl!! Wow I can not believe she is 2!!! She is getting more sweet and beautiful by the day! Love you Eliza!

Michel said...

Eliza is such a cutie. How did 2 years go by so quickly. I can't wait to spend time with her and Benjamin. I love their little voices on the phone and the cute things they say. Love Grandma Walker

Mindy said...

What a fun toy! And what a cute, cute girl.