Friday, October 29, 2010

Carving Pumpkins!

We carved pumpkins as a family on Tuesday night. Jed is such a tease! He loved grossing the kids out with all his antics. :) Actually, Ben is pretending to eat the pumpkin guts with Jed. :)

 Eliza can't peel her eyes away from Daddy for even a second!


Jed carved pumpkins to order. Ben wanted a scary pumpkin. This one looks sad. Close enough.  :)

Eliza wanted a happy pumpkin. Jed carved a great jack-o-lantern for her, and it was happy. But I only have a picture of sad Eliza next to the sad pumpkin.  She was crying about not being able to have my matches. It was bedtime. I accidentally set her down by the wrong jack-o-lantern for a picture. I didn't attempt getting another picture of her next to the right pumpkin. Besides, this was just too appropriate! :)

 Here is my pumpkin. He got bonked over. :)

4 comments:

Kylie Walker said...

I like your pumpkin the best! And sad Eliza with the sad pumpkin is too cute (especially when you are not the mom being whined at!) Can't wait to see your Halloween cosutmes

valerie said...

Great looking pumpkins!!! How fun!!

Brittany said...

too funny - I loved this post!! The kids look SO cute, Jed is hilarious and the pumpkins turned out great! Love you guys!!

Mindy said...

Oooo... I LOVE your pumpkin! How creative! Don't you just love carving pumpkins?! Eliza looks adorable in her sad picture with her sad pumpkin. What a sweetheart. Jed and Ben crack me... and remind me a little too much of Griff. :)