Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hayride activity

Every Fall we go to Jed's work party at Fun Acres. Since we have a lot of friends that are also residents/medical students at the hospital, this is always a very fun outing!
 The boys were rolling each other down the hill in this tube. They had a blast, which was surprising since they were really getting bumped about! After every time I kept expecting someone to come out in tears, but none of the kids ever did!

Jed and Ben are standing on a huge, tall tractor tire. I could have posted the picture zoomed out so you can see how big it was, but then you would miss out on Ben's "this is freaking me out!" face! 


Ben and Eliza rode the cow train many times. A big hit!


 And of course we went on the spooky dark hayride through the Haunted Woods.  Very fun!

2 comments:

Jan S said...

How did I miss seeing all these pictures. You and Jed do so many fun things with your family. That hayride sounds fun.

Mindy said...

What a fun outing! I wish that Griff or I had work parties. Oh well... I'll just enjoy your pics and wish we were with you. :)