Benjamin is our all-star soccer player! :) He plays soccer every Friday, and all the kids on his team are also his friends from church; there are about 8 of them on the team. And my good friend, Ruth, who is also all the kids' Primary President, is Coach Ruth on Fridays. :) Going to soccer is fun for all the parents, too. We're all good friends, so we have a blast hanging out for an hour every weekend. Last Friday we even planned a fire-pit party afterward, and everyone stayed after to roast smores together. :)
One moment, looking like a pro!
The next moment, crash & tumble!! :)
The way this league works is he is part of a team of 4 & 5 year olds, and his coach helps them practice a new skill for 30 minutes and then scrimmage against themselves the next 30 minutes. I really like this setup.
He enjoys playing soccer, and I have a feeling he will stick with this sport. But who knows? :)
4 comments:
That looks like he is having a blast! I can't wait to put Jack in sports. I think he'll love it, too. Wish you guys lived close so I could come to some of Ben's games!
cute pics!! what a big boy - love the action shots!!
this is coleman i love that ben is playing soccer alraedy now bridger turned five hes beging to play soccer give a hug to ben and i hope he wins from coleman
What a cutey Ben is! He looks pretty serious out there on the field! :)
Post a Comment