Benjamin's elementary school had a 'Winterfest' at the beginning of February. Jed was working that night, so I took Ben, Eliza and Sam to his school party. We had purchased tickets earlier that week so we could play the games in the booths. It was a lot of fun. Ben was so excited, he ran from booth to booth! I was helping Eliza also play the games after Ben, and he was too excited to wait for us. He is so independent, it didn't surprise me one bit when he started to get his own tickets from the stash so he could run ahead and play games. I had to put the tickets in my pocket so he would have to come back to me between games, so I could keep tabs on him and also try to get him to wait for me so I could watch him play. :) At the end of the night, they got to cash in their points for some little prizes, which was very exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute cute cute! I can just imagine Ben's enthusiasm rushing from booth to booth like that. And I love Eliza's little fake smile. You always have her dressed SO cute, too.
Yeah!! Those school parties are always so exciting!! How did our little Ben grow so fast?? I can't believe he is in school full time! He sure is a handsome little guy!
I can just picture Ben running ahead of you to play every game. He is sure a corker! I remember those elementary school parties and carnivals - all the little kids so excited and happy. Isn't this a fun time of life for you!
how fun!! I'm laughing over the kids' expressions in that picture! Like they are really trying to be good sports but you can tell they're not really into the picture-taking-thing at the moment! :) haha!!
Post a Comment