Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
5 comments:
That was SO cute! Sammie thought he was just hilarious. :) I couldn't stop laughing at that sweet little man. I MISS HIM! I can hardly wait for Jed to finish his residency so you can come home, and we can see your wonderful family more often. I just want to hug that cute little Sam!
oh my goodness what a CUTIE PIE!! Bridger Cannon and I are loving this video! We were all laughing along with Sam! So darling! xoxoxo
that was adorable!! I LOVE this age! Sammy reminded me of Nyah - the way she laughs and screams occasionally just for fun is exactly the same! It is so hard not to just give them kisses all day, huh? :) He is SO cute - I wish we could all hang out so I could hold him. Thanks for posting a video sis - I love them!
Yeah, seeing this I realize how much I miss him too. Papa
Super cute! I love that little laugh. It is so cute how babies think sounds are so hilarious. I loved how he was copying you. Sam really is so cute. I feel like he has changed so much since I last saw him. I wish you were coming out this summer!
Post a Comment