Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Oh my word, so much has happened in the past three weeks, I have at least 8 different posts coming up!!  First of all, I need to compile all those random and happy pictures we took over Spring Break (April 18-25)...

We all had such a great time eating Jelly Belly's together. Jed's mom sent us a massive container of them, and we had a BLAST figuring out which colors were which flavors, declaring our favorites, and trying to trick each other into eating the cinnamon or coffee flavored ones. :)

Gotta love Eliza's tousled hairdos in the mornings. :)

One night at dinnertime I gave Sammy a slice of red onion to watch his expression when he spit it out, but to all of our surprise, he loved it!  It was so funny - he kept eating red onion slices and we were all so shocked that we couldn't peel our eyes away from him!

Jed and Ben rockin' out to YMCA. :)

I snapped a picture of Ben reading the scriptures to Eliza one night. I was getting Sammy to bed and asked them to read the scriptures together while they waited for me. When I came back, it was such a sweet scene that I had to get the camera. 

What a good Daddy!!

Ben's fantastic artwork. This is our family in front of our home. 

One night during Family Home Evening, Jed was pretending to talk for Sammy and it was hilarious. The kids were loving it - Jed and Sam were seriously putting on a show. Too funny!


Me and my cuties. :)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

OH I LOVED that last picture - it was so sweet. Each face is just beaming! Doesn't make you feel so good to be building such a happy family?! :) I can feel the love in your home every time I read you blog. YOu guys sure a lot of fun together. Can't wait to see you all again. Sammy is getting so big! All the kids are!!

Melanie Anne said...

What a delightful spring break! That last shot is so darling!! I love you Er-bear and Walker family!!

Mindy said...

I am seriously loving catching up on your blog tonight. I was REALLY behind. I loved this post. I could totally imagine Jed trying to trick you into eating the coffee jelly beans, and everyone looks so intent in the jelly bean picture... I could just imagine it all.

Eliza looks beautiful with her crazy morning do. Seriously. What a pretty little niece I have.

THat made me laugh about Sammy eating the onions. Jack totally ate the onions off our hamburgers every time we went to JCW when he was that age. So funny!

The picture of Ben and Eliza reading the scriptures is adorable, too. And of course, Jed is an amazing dadddy carting Eliza around on his back. I love her flower headband, btw. :)

Tell Ben I think his artwork is amazing!

And my fav pic was the last one with your kids and you. Precious. :)