The kids had a lot of fun activities in December. First of all, Ben's school had a Christmas Concert at the local high school. The two first grade classes sang two Christmas songs, and then they got to get back on stage for the Finale. Ben was so cute up there. I video taped his songs, with only a few mishaps of Sam grabbing the video camera in the middle of it. :) I was very glad that little Sammy and Eliza were good throughout the entire concert.
Ben also had a 1st Grade Christmas play that families were invited to. Ben was the narrator and did a great job! Afterward, Jed and I and the kids joined him in his classroom for his Christmas party. :)
Lastly, Benjamin had his piano recital at his teacher Anona Davis' home. (Who happens to be my super good friend from the ward. :) ) He did such a great job! I have also been re-learning the piano, and I accompanied him on one of his pieces. That was fun. :) Jed took a couple pictures of us -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Way to go Mom on the piano! I am impressed you are relearning, its a great way to encourage the kids to play. And how wonderful to have Anona as your teacher, so patient and sweet. The teacher can always make such a difference in attitude towards learning.
I didn't realize that you were practicing piano too, Erie. I'm impressed! That is great that Ben is learning. Those pictures were so cute.
those pictures were all so sweet. I loved Eliza's hat! So cute about Sammy grabbing the camera - haha! :)
I can see Ben really liking to play the piano. Next time we are together, he will have to play for me!
Post a Comment