Jed's parents, Ryan and Michel, came to visit us for the weekend of October 18-22 so that Ryan, Jed, and I could go to the BYU vs Notre Dame game in South Bend, Indiana. We had a couple extra days besides the game day to hang out together. We had such a great time!
Imagination Station Children's Museum
We took Jed's parents to our really fun Children's Museum. Ryan, Jed and I rode a bike along a cable that was strung across the second floor of the museum. Ryan is in the picture above and I'm in the picture below. Aren't we gutsy? :)
I don't recall what this jumping bungee thing was called, but Jed and I both had fun doing it. :)
Jed and Ryan had fun competing on this 'hit the lit-up button' game. They played it over and over. Perfect entertainment for grown men. :)
Another toy that Jed liked: a very strong magnet. :)
Charlotte and Grandma. My camera had died, so I was trying to take pictures with my iPhone...
Carving Pumpkins
We carved pumpkins one night. Look at those silly goofballs!
BYU vs Notre Dame Football Game in South Bend, Indiana
Here we are in front of the famous 'Touch Down Jesus' at the Notre Dame campus.
Ryan's friend from work flew into Detroit and rode down to the game with us. The four of us had a fun time! After having a long lead, BYU ended up losing. :( There were so many BYU fans all over campus. We saw friends from our ward, friends from the stake, and even friends from medical school. Lots of Notre Dame fans commented to us that "Boy do BYU fans represent!" We had a fun time.
Family Home Evening
That creepy spider by Ben's knee is only a Halloween decoration. :)
My mom sent us a cute Witch craft to do together, so that was our FHE activity. The kids loved it!
So silly. :) Sammy loves to join Ben and Eliza in all their antics. :)
Frisbee Golf
Oh man, I love frisbee golf! And this was the most beautiful fall day! The leaves were all over the ground, and the dark tree trunks against the fall colors were so pretty. A fun activity on a lovely day - it was too perfect to not take tons of pictures. :)
Little Charlotte is giving me a cute smile. Sammy got tired of walking and hitched a ride on top the stroller canopy.
Jed climbed the big huge tree that is in the middle of one of the holes. He is pretty high up there!
Sammy and Michel look concerned. They are both nervously biting their lower lip. :)
The boys were doing a lot of this: (But not me, no sir! hehe!)
Jed and Ryan were ready to throw a ton of leaves into the air on the count of 3...
1, 2, 3! And Jed threw his stack at his dad instead! So rude!
Can you tell that Jed's crackin' up? :) He is very mature. :)
I stopped to have Michel take a picture, and those two mischievous guys decided to play a trick on us....
We see you! You can't hide from us!
Good times. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a fun weekend! You guys have a blast. As always, I wish we lived closer to each other so we could do some of these things together. It looks so fun!
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend. I am so glad that Jed's family made it out to see you all.
Post a Comment