I have so many snapshots of the kids this past Fall 2012. First of all, we all went to 'Fun Acres' with Jed's residency program and enjoyed the tractor ride, corn maze, and hay ride. This is a fun autumn tradition.
Ben
Ben is reading to his little siblings. Usually he doesn't like to read out loud since it slows him down, so when I 'caught' him reading a book to them, I took a picture. :) Ben and Eliza were seeing how high they could get on the swing.
Two handsome guys!
Eliza
Eliza takes good care of Charlotte. When Charlotte cries, you can bet that Eliza will be there in a moment trying to comfort her with strokes and songs. Eliza absolutely LOVES to create artwork. Besides paper and markers, her favorite tools are scissors and tape. She makes pictures and cards and then gives them away to anyone who comes in the door. She taped cut-out triangles of plastic to this cardboard picture and then gave it to her friend with the birthday present.
She also loves to make paper books. She used to tape the pages together, but then I showed her how the stapler works better. She made this book of baby pictures for Charlotte, and wrote on most of the pages, "Cute Baby."
Here she is giving me a picture of a parrot. She said the leaves taped on it were the wings and legs of the parrot, and it had happy tears. It was pretty cute. :)
Eliza loves to sleep with stuffed animals. She is such a sweetheart.
Sam
Sam is the happiest two year old ever. He is full of darling personality.Sammy is Eliza's pal. Whatever she does, he is right there by her side. All of her ideas are brilliant and he loves to copy what she is saying and doing. In fact, right as I type the two of them are having a tea party and Sam is happily stirring his little cup with his yellow spoon and pretending to drink it. :)
This little baby has a doting big brother who loves her and talks to her throughout the day.
Charlotte
Charlotte is about 5 months old in these pictures. She is such a sweet, happy baby. Charlotte gets lots of TLC during the day from Sam and Eliza.
She had her first bite of real food on October 27th, when she was almost 6 months old. She wasn't sure quite what to make of it at first, but within a few days she was opening her mouth wide for her bites like a hungry chick. :)



2 comments:
I always love these posts with insights into the personalities of all my cute nieces and nephews. All your kids look so much older every time I look at your blog. It makes me miss them. I'm so glad you blog so I get to know them better.
oh how quickly the kids are growing --I can hardly believe it!I love reading about their budding personalities. What sweethearts! What a darling little baby Charloote is. And you look so beautiful in these posts Erin--wow!! What a pretty Mommy you are!
Post a Comment