We got our picture taken at the top of the stairs before we got to run down and see what Santa left for us.
Cool! Sammy got a racetrack!
Dad got a sweet remote controlled helicopter!
Santa gave Eliza a set of real sparkle lip glosses, including a tube of makeup glitter! That was definitely a hit.
Ah, love at first sight. A Marriott feather pillow! Yay!
Sweet shades and some stylin' running shoes!
Wow, who's the hunk in the cool coat?
Break time for Breakfast! We had our traditional Christmas eggs, bacon, berry muffins, fruit and orange juice. Charlotte got to chow down on rice cereal with a smidgen of green beans. Lucky lady!
It's time to open presents! Charlotte got a fun snail from her Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandma Walker gave Ben a circuit board. He absolutely loved it!
Ben and Eliza gave Sam a singing toothbrush!
I gave Jed a BYU sweatshirt.
Eliza got a real camera from Grandma Walker. (Every so often she has us download her pictures onto my computer. Jed made a folder on the desktop just for her titled, "Eliza's Pretty Pictures" and it is full of pictures of toys and fuzzy action shots of siblings.:) )
Grammy and Papa gave Ben a new journal. As soon as he opened it, he ran over to the table and inscribed his name into the front cover with a pen. Then he wrote his first entry: "12-25-12 Today was Cristmis! Yay! I got a journal, a remote car and a remote bug and books, movies, crackers and a set of cool circuits Plus two pairs of pants Yay. I have more stuff" (I revised some of the spelling :) Pretty cute that he didn't even wait a moment before he wrote in his new journal, even though we were in the middle of opening presents. I was kind of surprised! :)
We saved the best for last - a giant blowup bouncy castle! Jed put it up in our 3-Season Room off the back of the house. The kids loved it!
Attack Daddy!
Uh-oh, Eliza hit her head on the bricks that line the back sliding glass door. She got a huge goose egg on her forehead. :( We covered up the bricks with a long body pillow after that.
Reading her new book, Amelia Bedelia, from Grammy. Reading stories in Mommy's lap is the best treatment of all. That goose egg was huge. We thought she would end up with a black eye, but she never got one.
Tea parties make everything feel better. She got a new set from a sweet lady in our ward, Sister Jennifer French. It's very dainty and made of glass, with pictures of Tinker Bell and her fairy friends on the cups and saucers. Eliza loves it.
Yum, yum! Time for Charlotte's lunch! Gotta love how she sucks on those fingers backwards like that. Usually she also has the thumb from her other hand crammed in there too. Which is funny since she can't get a suction when she has all three fingers in her mouth. She's a cutie. (If you noticed she is wearing different clothes, that is because she is a pro at spitting up and I had to change her.:) )
I thought this was funny. Sam is having a lot of fun playing with Charlotte's new toy from Santa.
Oh, and here is Eliza busily opening up a set of play vegetables that Santa gave to Sam. It makes me chuckle to see them intent on presents that aren't even theirs. That's the beauty of having siblings. :)
To the right of Eliza you can see the new Story Reader sets that Sam also got. To her left you can see the ballet mat, bar and movie that Santa gave her. She has done ballet along with her DVD a few times and it is so cute!
Sam got playdo from Santa and Jed helped all the kids make Super Hero masks!
Here's our little angel with one of her new toys from Santa (on the left).
Ah, Christmas night. New toys everywhere - blissful!
Sammy was dancing to the music from Charlotte's toy and it was so cute! I caught the tail end of his dance.


4 comments:
What a fun Christmas you had! Wish we could have been there to see the kids with their gifts. Great pics. Miss you so much!
Wow!! What a great Christmas!! Looks like everybody was very good this year:) Of course! Sure do love you and your sweet family! It was so fun to see all these pictures--expect for poor Liza's goose egg--OUCH! Give everybody and hug and kiss for me!
oh an that video was priceless! What a cutie!
I just spent some time tonight looking over your blog AGAIN . . . When I am missing you, it is so fun to look at the pictures of the kids and enjoy them vicariously. We love you so much!
Oh my gosh ERin I LOVED that post!!! I seriously laughed and smiled the whole time - was talking to Eric at the same time and he kept asking me what I was laughing about... I kept having to say sorry, not you! ;)Anyway, the kids were soooooo cute. It's funny how you mentioned Charlotte's clothes - I had already commented to ERic on her 3 darling outfits in one day! But then I realized one was an adorable bib - geez! she is SO darn cute, ERin. LOVE the pic of her sucking on her fingers! And it was so fun seeing all the 'action" pics of the kids opening presents. I'm going to do that next year with my kids. IT was fun to see what they got too. and I loved seeing them play with siblings presents - so true at our house! Last year Nyah and Gabe played with each others toys the most - haha!
Poor little Eliza, that goose egg looked awful! :( GIve her and the rest a big hug from me. Love you all so much... wish I could join you and MEl's family for Easter! :)
Post a Comment