Eliza had a fun Thanksgiving preschool class party, at which they sang some Indian songs for the parents. It was very cute. :)
Having fun at home. :)
Sam and Eliza are the best of buds every morning. They play so well together. Sam worships his big sister and is willing to do anything she wants to do. Whatever she does, he does. Half the time he even copies what she says to me. :) Monday through Thursday I take Eliza to afternoon preschool and Sam takes a nap while she is gone. It works out perfectly.
Eliza is 'reading' The Little Mermaid to Charlotte. Charlotte is 6 months old now.
How can I get after Sam for being on the table if I find him doing this?
Eliza wore her mermaid leotard and tutu to ballet class once. She is so cute.
Here she is after her ballet recital on November 28th.
This is how Benjamin walks home from the bus. I was talking to his bus driver the other day as she waited to pick up her kids at the school, and she said that she has got into the habit of asking, "Is Ben off the bus?" before pulling away from his bus stop because he is usually immersed in a book and liable to miss his stop. :) She laughed as she described him feeling his way with his feet down the steps of the bus as he reads. What a silly guy!
As for me, this is a highlight of November (well, it was actually December 1st): the best Mom2Mom sale ever! I spent $100 and bought tons of adorable clothes for Ben (size 8), Eliza (4T), Sam (2T) and Charlotte (6-9mo). Plus pairs of snowpants, pairs of church shoes, pajama sets, and tons of Christmas toys... and we're talking $1 a shirt or $2 a pair of shoes, etc. Seriously, it is so fun for me!
I spread it all out after the kids went to bed (so they wouldn't see the Christmas toys), just to revel in the treasures and show Jed every single purchase I made. He is good to me. :)


5 comments:
aaaah I'm so jealous of the those mom2mom sales! Seriously i gotta stop telling E about the deals you get at those and Mindy gets at garage sales. Now when I find a killer deal (jeans for <10 bucks) E is so blase and says "well it's not $1!!" You guys have ruined us! ;) No, I wish I could join you at those - I would have a blast too and just spread everything out at home, exactly like you!! :)
The kids are so cute, Erin! Ben is looking so handsome with his hair growing out like that - I love it! that is too funny about him reading on the bus, ha! And Eliza is READING?! What on earth? Isn't she in preschool? Wow. I loved the pics of her in her ballet clothes... oh my gosh, so cute! Sam and Charlotte are both just as cute as buttons. boy, I wish I could give them all a big kiss!
No, no, Eliza doesn't know how to read yet. :) I added quotes to the word 'reading' in my post. She was just telling her the story as she turned the pages. Not to be confused with real reading. :)
I miss the Mom2Mom Sales almost as much as I miss all of you :) This is incredible!!
Wowzers--those mom2 mom sales are pretty awesome there! I wish I had that:) These pictures are so cute!! It make me miss you guys like crazy! You are the best Momma Erin. You kids are so happy and loved. Darling!
Whoa! You made out at the mom-to-mom sales!
I loved all the pics - my favorite this time were of Eliza in her dance outfits - what a little doll!
Post a Comment