Thursday, July 25, 2013

Auto Show 2013


On January 26, 2013, Jed and I took the kids to the North American International Auto Show at the Cobo Center in Detroit. It was a fun outing to see all the cool cars. We took lots of pictures! :) That blue car above was a Bentley. I insisted that we had to visit the most expensive car in the show. One of the Bentleys was $258,000. Wow. I can just imagine it: "Jump in, kids! We're heading to the park!"

 
We take the 'hands-on' exhibits literally. :) 

 Yep, it's a perfect fit! We'll take it!

 Ben is really into silly faces lately!

Sweet ride, boys!

I'm not sure what Eliza was pouting about, but hey- that's a mini cooper driving up the wall!


This was our stroller train chugging through the crowds. Eliza hitched a ride after awhile because those little legs were just way too tired to walk.  (Ben, that weirdo face of yours is a doozy!)

Ah, that's the smile we all know and love! Well kind of... it's a half smile probably because he just finished making a silly face and then I snapped another picture quick. :)


Playing some games at the Toyota racecar exhibit.

Check it - Ben and my faces on the side of that car! That's the future, folks!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

what a fun outing! Love all the cute pictures. ya I'll take any one of those cars, thank you! ;)

Melanie Anne said...

That looks like so much fun!! When Brad and I dated in High school we used to go to car shows all the time. It was cool! Our boys would love it--we need to find some around here! I love that shot of all the kids in the back of the car and of the stroller weighed down with children:) So cute!!