Friday, May 11, 2007

Baby Gabe

My sister just had her first baby, a little boy they named Gabriel Eric. He is 8 lbs 2 oz and 5 days overdue. He is in the Newborn ICU right now because he has some trouble with his lungs. They have had to intubate him this morning and give him surfactant. We're all praying for him. This is a picture of my mom with him.

4 comments:

Jill said...

What a beautiful little boy, congrats auntie! I am so sorry he is in the NICU, I will keep the little guy and your family in my prayers.

Wilsons said...

Oh, he looks so sweet, even with all the tubes. We will be thinking about him and keeping him in our prayers too! Congrats on the adorable little newphew!

Erin said...

Gabe got to go home from the hospital last night! Unfortunately I have a terrible cold, so I can't get near him :( but atleast I can see him in real-life and admire my adorable new nephew!

Melody said...

I'm so glad he's ok! Congratulations! He's so cute. I bet it's so fun to be around family. Sorry you're sick!!!