Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness how adorable I LOVE IT! Did you make this video clip yourself?
Sooo cute!! We need to get Benjamin and Karson together to dance. They have very similar moves :)
I love your little hip hopster.
Sooo cute! I love all the fancy footwork:)
This is too cute! You will have to show me how to put video clips on!
Awesome!! Jed told us he did this as a surprise for Erin. He did such a great job! Benjamin has some sweet moves.
I'm so impressed. I think Benjamin dances better than I do. What a cool Mother's Day present!!
I can't get the video!! Only the audio - same thing with the last vid of the flips. That's a great song though...who is it?! :)
Post a Comment