Friday, May 4, 2007


These are some of my best friends here in Missouri. In a few short months, we will be splitting up & moving away for rotations. It makes me so sad to think of leaving such good friends. What will I do without them?! We have supported each other these past two years, and hung out with each other when our husbands were chained to the books. Because of our unique situation, we have truly bonded. I will miss them so much!
From left: Ashley, Melody, Jill, Katherine, and me.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Erin I am going to miss you, I am so sad we are going to different rotation sites :(

Wilsons said...

You girls look so beautiful! What great friendships!

rebecca said...

Wow!!! Seeing you all together makes me realize that we won't be together for much longer!!! It's almost time for our next chapter in this journey! I sure will miss you Erin and the rest of these girls!!!