Saturday, July 14, 2007

Moving Days

Today the Paces moved. Next will be the Wilsons, then the Aanderuds, then the Sessions, then the Fields... along with everyone else. Then, there will be me. :) It's so sad to see everyone split up! Everyone is super busy these days with packing and moving. Here I am babysitting Ellie and Abbey while their parents packed up the trucks and cleaned out their homes.
Jed thought it was funny that I was entertaining three toddlers at once, and he took the picture. I didn't want them to get bored, so I was making different voices for the characters in our books, and whispering or speaking with emphasis sometimes, just to keep their attention. :)

3 comments:

jayne said...

How cute! What a great friend to help out with the kids. I'm sure you were MUCH appreciated! Good luck in your adventures. You are a huge inspiration to me, I'm glad I was able to get to know you!

Ashley said...

Oh goodness! I didn't realize you were 'super babysitter' that day! I love this picture, I'm glad she was in good hands. You saved me that day, thanks so much!

Wilsons said...

Thank you so much for watching Ellie! She had so much fun and we were able to get things done without a helper! I miss you already!