
it was over there was a blanket of powdery snow over everything. During breakfast Jed told Benny he would take him out to play in the snow after his nap. (Benjamin's record short nap of 1 1/2 hours might have been due to his excitement about going outside to 'run around in snow'.) I bundled him up with multiple layers and the two boys had a blast outside. Benjamin helped Jed shovel the porch and walkways, and then Jed pulled him around on our snow saucer for awhile. Benny was begging Jed to help him make a snowman, but he didn't understand that you have to have a certain type of snow to be able to pack it together. :) I was surprised that Benny lasted so long out there without getting cold. They were playing for at least an hour and a half, and he loved every second of it.




2 comments:
Ben looks so cute all bundled up!!I love it when you bundle little kids up and then they can barely walk with all their stuff on. I had to explain to my Erin too, that this snow wasn't snowman building snow.
How fun! Benny is so cute! Love you!
Post a Comment