Benjamin has been singing nonstop for weeks. He is constantly humming or singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or the ABCs. It's hilarious - he is like a broken record that keeps going all day long. :) It's really cute, and I finally pulled out the camera to record it. I love his little smile at the beginning when he realizes that the camera is recording. And in case you can't understand him at the end, he says, "no camera. no camera." I will have to try to record the ABCs another time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
He is getting so big Erin-- and he is just adorable singing the song!
What a good little singer!!! I love the end though, when he is saying "no camera" :)
That is too cute!! I love the "no camera, no camera!" Ha, ha!
Ben is so adorable! I love his sweet little voice singing...
SOOO precious! What a sweet boy.
What a cutie pie!! :)
He's a good little performer. I liked the end the most though. :)
Post a Comment