
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
14 comments:
oooh how sweet.... she is precious thanks for sharing
oooh how sweet.... she is precious thanks for sharing
How cute she is!! I love these pics and I loved Ben's Valentine!
Oh Erin--she is so precious! I just LOVE that sweet little outfit! She is the perfect Valentine! Hope your day is sweet! I sure do love you and miss you guys! XOXOXO
Happy Valentine's to you too! These pictures of little Eliza are sooooo darling!! I love them!
erin - i love looking at your blog! You always have such cute stuff up, but these pictures are just SO adorable!! Love them! Hope you're doing well! -sarah
SOOOOOOOO sweet!!! She is a dolly! I wish I looked as beautiful as you in the morning!!!
PRECIOUS!! What a doll!
So pretty, I love her Valentine's sleeper!
So sweet!
She is so beautiful! I love Benny singing "Praise to the Man" too. I can't believe he was able to memorize all those big words that he doesn't even know the meaning of. He is such a smart, happy kid!
She is so precious!!
Our Eliza is beautiful, isn't she?!
Griff saw me write "our eliza" and he thought that was funny... but I'm her aunt.... Can't I be included in the "our"??? haha
Post a Comment