Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sisters' Cafe

Introducing my new cooking blog - The Sisters' Cafe! That's right - my sisters and I have created it together, and with five of us contributing (come on, Mindy!) there's something new on there nearly every day. Yum yum delicious. The link is on my blog list on my right sidebar: sisterscafe.blogspot.com. I hope you guys visit and check out our mouthwatering creations!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

I, for one, LOVE your sisters' cooking blog. I have bookmarked every recipe to try so far. Yum!

Tif Sweeney said...

Seriously yummy! I'm bookmarking it and have already found some new recipes to try!!!! Would you mind if I posted a link on my blog to it?

Merianne said...

Man, between you and Melanie I never have to do research for a recipe again. I can't wait to try your recipes. You never cease to amaze me..how do you have time to do everything?

Mindy said...

I think my contribution to the cooking blog will be commenting on the delicious nature of each entry. :) Griff is still holding out hope that my sisters might rub off on me... so maybe this is the first step. Love you, sis

Katherine said...

I saw it the other day and I LOVE it!! You guys have GREAT recipes!

Brittany said...

How cute! How on earth do you create such cool and artistic things? You are so talented and original!

Anonymous said...

I love the Sister's Cafe blog. You all take after your Grandma Rice whose is such a fabulous cook! XO Mom S.

Jill said...

What a great blog, everything looks wonderful!