She is just such a little newborn still. I love it!



Here is Benny this morning with Eirik, snarfing down chocolate Valentines cupcakes. Melody hosted a fun Valentines playgroup this morning. I had to coerce Benjamin to take this picture with me, showing the Valentine he made for Jed. Notice it has "BYU" written on it. When I asked him "Do you want to write Happy Valentines on the card?", he said he wanted to write, "BYU! Go Cougars!"



4 comments:
The picture with Eliza is adorable - she looks so snuggled up and comfy. You look beautiful but a little tired! I miss you guys!
Hey Erin and Jed. I can't believe how fast Benjamin is growing up. We can't wait to see you guys again. Eliza is my only niece that I haven't formally met yet! I look at your blog pretty often these days (mostly during Contract Law), but it always makes me homesick. Kylie is very excited about your new cooking blog, and I am too because it means that I will have new recipes to taste. Love you guys.
Erin!
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. She is so petite and adorable. I love her!! I'm glad to see you're all doing well.
Eliza does look sweet. I can't wait to meet her! I think Benny is going to get along with his utah cousins very well... Melanie's boys won't even wear red these days. :)
Post a Comment