
Benjamin had a Halloween Party at preschool last Wednesday. So each of the three boys' whole family came to preschool and we played games and did crafts together. It was really fun. The best part of the afternoon was playing "Ghost, Ghost, Boo!" which was a twist on "Duck, Duck, Goose." Everyone sat in the circle, and the kids had SO MUCH FUN chasing each other and being chased. Having the Daddys in the circle added a whole additional level of excitement! I was laughing the whole time. It was really fun.
Below is a picture of Benjamin concentrating as he painted his pumpkin. Anona planned some really fun crafts and activities for their preschool party. Thanks, Anona!
Yesterday we carved pumpkins as a family. It was fun, as always. Jed let Benny draw the eyes and mouth on their pumpkin and then Jed carved it out. :) They are being displayed with pride on our front porch at the moment, awaiting Halloween night tonight! We're getting excited for the festivities shortly to come! Happy Halloween everyone!






7 comments:
Happy Halloween!! The pictures of your jack-o-lanterns look GREAT! I especially love the cute little chubby one with her Mommy! I hope you had a fun night! These pictures are soo cute! Love you guys!
Eliza is getting more and more beautiful every day. And her jack-o-lantern costume is so cute!
The real jack-o-lanterns are awesome, too! Carving pumpkins is seriously one of my favorite parts of Halloween. And what a great daddy Jed is for having Ben "help."
Too cute!! I love halloween! Well,I love all the holidays that mean you can do fun activities with the kids. Halloween is special though...with all that CANDY!!! :)
I love that picture of you and Eliza! And you are so beautiful, Erin!! Dad
Hi Erin! Remember me, Haleigh, from WA? I came across your blog - you are so cute! Congrats on a beautiful family!!!
www.mnhvance.blogspot.com
Benny looks like he'sholding somthing thats reaally gross!
I loved all these Hallowe'en pictures Erin. You and Jed are such good parents and do so much with your kids. They will always remember these wonderful experiences celebrating holidays and having fun together.
Post a Comment