

My friend just sent me these pictures, and I HAD to post them, so we are doing a flashback to last November. :) Every week last Fall revolved around BYU Football. All the BYU fans in our ward here in Michigan congregated at a friends house to watch each game. We had lots of kids, lots of food, and lots of BYU BLUE all in one house! It was super fun. I seriously LOVE watching BYU games - I look forward to football season all year. When I was younger I couldn't care less about football, but once I attended & graduated from BYU and once I got married to a huge BYU football fan, I love rooting for my alma mater! And it's a fun thing to do with Jed that we both get excited about. :)
This was the best game of the year - BYU vs UCLA. It was such a fun game to watch, and Benjamin and I enjoyed this video of highlights for months afterward. When I turn it on for him, I can't help but get sucked into watching it as well. :)


8 comments:
Cute pictures! It is so fun to get the whole family involved in football season! and rooting for you alma mater too - so fun!! (Gabe is watching me do this and he saw part of the Y in the background and he started yelling "FOOTBALLLLL!!!" That is funny that he knew that Y was related to football!! haha!)
Oh, I love those pictures! I love Eliza's little booties. I don't remember those from when you were here. Go BYU!!! That is funny about, Gabe, too.
I love your BYU pictures! I also love the picture of Ben looking in the other kids ear. What a fun thing to pretend to be a DR! They look so official!
Coleman and I just watched the whole video clip...he knows almost the whole thing by heart! :)
Just to let you know my boys have been watching the clip nonstop!! Especially Coleman and Bridger. Bridger knows how to start it himself now and Coleman has invited friends over to watch it! Ha ha so thank you Erin!!
What great pictures! Its so fun having you so hyped up about BYU sports! Miss you guys, Dad
Dad and I tended Melanie's boys a week or so ago and little Bridger pulled me over to the computer and found you blog and then hit the play button. He kept it on for HOURS!! Pretty funny!
GO BYU!
Post a Comment