Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
8 comments:
Yay! Baby Eliza! That was so cute.
Yipee--good job Eliza!! Your a walker girl!! That was darling!
Ha ha--it registered that I typed your a walker! Ha ha She is a Walker!
That was awesome!!She is such a big girl - I can't believe I haven't seen her for so long! :( She is a doll, Erin. It is so fun to see video of her. Maybe it's extra neat cause we don't have any other girls so it's so special to see a little girl with her mama (my sister!)... you guys look so sweet together. And I love how she has a little dolly!! :)
Oh, that was so sweet to watch. She is such a sweet little girl. Keep sharing those fun videos of the kids. Love Grandma Walker
I love when Jed says "Only a year and a half old, how amazing". I miss you guys! You're so cute, I can't wait to see you soon.
Wow! that was VERY cute . . . it is so funny how hard we work to get them walking and then we double our work, ha-ha! She is darling!
Love,
Mom/Grandma Sterzer
That is so exciting! It is so sweet when she just lets herself fall into your arms. Now you've got two toddlers in the house! I hope you guys are having fun at Niagra
Post a Comment