We went to the Toledo Zoo this week with some friends, Jen & Ben, who just moved to Michigan. It was such a fun and summery day! Benjamin and his little friend Daxton had a great time running around together. The highlight was the monkey exhibit. The boys laughed and laughed at theorangutans and Eliza actually started to cry when Jed carried her away from the glass. Too funny!
Instead of pictures, I have a video of a bunch of tiny little clips from the adventure. I lost my camera this week (I know it must be somewhere in this house...) so I used the video camera in its place and, as it turns out, all the little 'picture' clips made a fun video.
We are going to Niagara Falls and the Sacred Grove tomorrow morning with friends. We're pretty excited. :)


6 comments:
What a fun day, it looked like the kids were totally "played" out on the ride home :). Those are the best family adventures when the kids sleep all the way home from a fun day ;). Have fun on your trip.
Love Grandma Walker
I loved the mini clips - it was great!! The zoo is so fun - I can't wait to take gabe this year. It was so fun to see ben and eliza love the animals!! Too cute! (and love the end...tuckered out!)
I loved all those clips. The little boys giggling together watching the orangutans was so cute! I loved the kids sleeping in the car on the way home, too. Just pooped out after a fun day. I do love that zoo, too. Were the polar bears there again? I'm jealous that you got to hang out with Ben and Jen, too. :)
I loved listening to the little kids laughing - what a fun day! It was fun to see Eliza on the video. Boy, she is getting so big. Thanks for that post!
XOXO Grandma/Mom Sterzer
What fun clips! ANd what a fun outing! I love you Erin and miss you and your darling family!!
Jack was loving looking at your blog with me. He was smiling at all the pics, so I scrolled until I found a video. He watched it start to finish. Amazing! He waved at Eliza while she was looking at the fish. And he laughed when she was pulling on the rope fence. He is going to have so much fun with them in a couple of weeks. :)
Post a Comment