
In March we went to the Museum of Natural History in Ann Arbor. We went with a few girlfriends and kids, and it was a fun adventure. The dinosaur exhibit was pretty cool.
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
4 comments:
Oooo... looks so fun! I LOVE dinosaur stuff. I'll bet Benjamin had a million questions. :) Your hair is super cute. I am still not used to seeing it. And Eliza is a little doll face.
Fun, you do such fun things with the kids. Its fun to see the kids in places they get to go with mom. Wish we were there to go to. Love Grandma Walker
Cool!! I would love to go with you!~ Gabe would have loved that - \i wish we lived just a bit closer!
That looks so cool!! Have you ever been to the Dinosaur museum in Lehi at Thanksgiving Point? It is suppossed to be one of the largest in the world--I think. Or something impressive like that. Anyway--it is cool. We will have to go sometime when you are here for a visit! Love you!
Post a Comment