Monday, May 25, 2009

I found a note behind the desk that makes me smile.

As you may know, we are packing and moving, and I just discovered a little slip of paper that I had scribbled a few funny things I heard Benjamin say. It was dated Feb 26th, 2009. 

Benjamin found a missing puzzle piece and said, "It's a miracle! I'm so sad for joy, Mom!"

Jed said to Benjamin, "We don't hit Mommy." Benjamin replied, "I didn't hit her. I gave her a love tap. But she didn't smile."

4 comments:

Katie said...

I've seen that you are moving but where to? Is it for Jed's residency? Did he graduate?

Amy said...

Hey Erin! You are so awesome to keep track of all the cute things Benjamin says. He'll love reading that someday. And Eliza is getting so big! Hope the move is going well. Say hi to Jed!

Mindy said...

Those made me laugh. What a funny little guy.... whom I can't wait to see in less than a week! :)

Brittany said...

that made me chuckle! where did he hear "love tap"!! That is too funny!